Moe Deepens International Relationships and Alliances
Moe Vela, LLC is pleased to announce several important announcements that will further position MVLLC as a premier domestic and international business development firm.
Recently, in Orlando, MoeVela, LLC entered into a strategic alliance with international powerhouse, Group Fortress, a strategic investment and business development firm with offices in Orlando, FL and Sao Paolo, Brazil. The alliance adds to an already impressive array of services MoeVela, LLC offers.
“We are very excited about this alliance,” Moe said. “It will enable us to offer even more services, such as access to the fast-growing Brazilian marketplace and Brazilian investors to our growing and diverse client base. As we continue to break borders and break into new international markets, having this relationship will be even more critical.”
In addition to the Group Fortress announcement, MoeVela, LLC has confirmed the following updates:
- Traveling to Bogota, Colombia to meet with SENA, a public institution whose mission is to provide programs for professional development of its citizens in order to improve unemployment. To learn more about what SENA does, click here.
- While in Bogota, Columbia, Moe will also be meeting with several business, community and political leaders.
- While in Colombia, Moe has also accepted an invitation to attend the 50 CONGRESO ANUAL CONFECÁMARAS COLOMBIA (the annual national Chambers of Commerce convention) in Cartagena, Columbia. This elite event has been attended by several global thought leaders and business minds in years past. More information on the event is available here.
- Stateside, Moe continues to work closely with the Embassies of the United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Mexico, Honduras and other foreign dignitaries to explore ways for his current and future clients to expand their business reach into these lucrative and fertile markets.
- Finally, Moe will be traveling to Mexico City in the next several months to strengthen his long-standing ties to the business and political communities from his country of heritage.
Follow Moe to be up-to-date on all of his business and professional news here.